Move Your Ass. It is Your Life.

Rock on. Get off your asses. Quit your bitchin', complainin', whinin', and rock on. Obama didn't break it. Bush didn't break it. Before 'right now' is 'here'. Here and now. Get it started, get it finished, and don't blame anyone. Get funky and get it done.

I don't need to yell you times are tough. I've been working less. I can blame someone. I don't know who, but I read everyone it is either this president or the last one.

What am I gonna do? I saved my pennies. I'll get by. I always do. I won't complain. I'm already out there looking for more work. If the right job comes along, I'm on it like a peanut butter on white bread, baby.I won't pretend I'm all perfume and pretty flowers because I'm not. I'm ticked, and I'm hungry and I'm ready to rock.

Let's rock.

Damn good book: What Color Is Your Parachute? 2011: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers

David Essex - Rock On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt