My Political Poem

Vinyl Sticker: American Flag, Old Glory (3x4.5")Sometimes, I get people asking me to take a political stand. I do. I just don't squawk like a duck about it.

Saw a guy post on my Facebook account telling me to tell my congressman to do. I was sure he did because that's almost all he posts about. Did he? Hell no. Bitched that his congressman won't listen to him. So why the hell should I do what he won't do?

Ty Classic Plush Yappy the DogYeah, my congressman and I don't see eye to eye. But I'm an American, I believe in America, and I sure as hell am not going to pussy around. I actually called the guy, and met him in his office. He didn't vote for what I wanted, and I won't vote for him next time (and I didn't this time), but man up. Talk to the guy.

Too many people are afraid or lazy or just little yappy dogs. "

I hate this, I hate that.
My congressman is a son of a batch.
I don't vote, I don't talk,
I just bitch on the internet.

Find your guy here. Then, give him hell.
http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb



Vinyl Sticker: American Flag, Old Glory (3x4.5")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt