Talkers and Doers: Put Up or Shut Up

Are ya talking and bitching, or are you doing anything about it?

A guy at work craps on about how the other guys are lazy. It is true. Those guys are lazy. What does the guy do? Nothing.

A buddy I see at the bar bitches on Obama. I get it. I agree. What's he do about it? Nothing.

What should they do? I can't tell them, but I'm not their mama.

I work hard. I don't care what the others are doing.

I don't like what Obama is doing. So I wrote him a a letter. Sent one to Hillary here too.

No one needs a back seat driver. Take the wheel if you don't like the direction things are going. Your mama's tired of you sucking on her breast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt