The Duke Talks About America

John Wayne "America Why I Love Her"

Comments

  1. http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/October/Muslims-Complaint-Sparks-Charges-on-Christian-Couple/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky white boy, please try to look at what I put in your comments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what the Muslims and Christians do. Same thing as I see it.

    Why would anyone want to be a Christian? All I see is them bitching at each other, or hating everyone else. Pile of hypocrites. Religion of love? I don't think so.

    Same thing with the Muslims. Religion of peace? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt