Not Losing Weight, But I Am Stronger

Not a lot stronger. I can feel it. I started eating less and doing some push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups. That's all. Weight has dropped a pound at most, but I feel better.

I am walking a lot too. I must look like an ass walking around the mall, but I get a half hour in. I don't care what people say. Haha! They will be fatties eating junk food in the food court, and when it gets warm I will be in good shape, and they'll has fat asses.

South Park Fat Ass Sticker SS523
Below is a Dr Who episode video someone added Michael Jackson music to.This is the Adipose episode in which aliens turn people's fat into cute little beasties. See, one more reason for all you fatsos to lose weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt