No Beer, Feeling Good (plus six hot girls)

Zoo Girls - Poster (6 Hot Girls With Waterhose) (Size: 36'' x 24'') 

I love beer. Good, strong stuff. Not crap Budweiser.

But I left it behind.

No, I'm not an alcoholic or have any kind of related problem with booze. I know when to set down the bottle and don't screw with that. I just thought I'd see how I felt, and how it affected my weight.

The results?

The drum roll please...


I feel good. James Brown does too.


I lost five pounds. All I have done is walk a little, drop the beer and drop for a few push-ups and sit-ups.

How good do I feel? I sleep better. I remember things better. Man, it sucks before. I had been forgetting things, but I think I just wasn't sleeping.

And I have more money now too. Hahaha!

Dropping the cigars was a good idea too.

Walking has done something too. My knees are OK.My thighs feel tighter. Hell, my ass is better too. Just one or two months. Two months, I guess, since January 1. I have more energy. Why didn't I do this before?

You like the hot girls up top? Yummy yummy. Click it to see the big version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt