Way to Go New York

American Apparel Salt and Pepper Running Short X-Large-grayASICS Women's Low-Cut Running Short,Black,MediumNew York, New York!

New York Marathon today. Driving sucked, I couldn't go anywhere, an, what a party. I love this city.

Marathon runners everywhere. Right through Brooklyn. Those boys are fast. Hot women everywhere.

Nothing like a female runner in tight shorts.

I gotta respect fat boy Fogle for getting it done too. He was  one slow runner, but he got it done. Can't say I have. He's Jared, the Subway fatso who got himself less fat by eating Subways. He ate less, got it together, went the distance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt