Time to Up the Funk

I've been thinking.

I don't know what's going on in the world. There's a lot of horrible things going on. 

Our last president is in big trouble. The guy there now is run of the mill. 

Bill Clinton is 77 and hasn't been president for over 21 years, and he's still younger than Trump and Biden.

We got wars we didn't start. What's next?

We got people (wankers) who spend more time blaming everybody instead of figuring how what's next. You know the type. They think that's their job. None of them are happy people.

The McRib is coming back, like I need to eat more garbage. I will eat those 3x times a day. Who the hell puts pickles on ribs?

I got people who think I'm too black, too white, and too funky.

I can't change the world or how I look. I don't think I'm funky enough. Time to up the Funk.

I don't dance or sing but that sure as hell doesn't stop me. 

I was fat but I started walking a few years ago and now I look good. I did because I ran across this guy (Is It Too Late To Lose Those Pounds?) which got me thinking how all I needed to do was put the time in eating less. I lost 10 pounds but when I started walking I really lost weight.

The Funk is back, baby.

So I joined a gym. The Funk got his ass kicked when they told me about leg and arm day. Who thinks of that shit? My whole body hurts. I need it. Best money I ever spent. I still am flabby but I feel stronger.

I moved to Denver because I wondered what life outside of New York would be like. I like it. It is a tiny city when you get used to Times Square. I bought a house. 

I travel a lot. All over the United States. I love my job. It is so different than when I was a construction bum. I like making regular money for a good days work. There's honor when a man works.

I eat better and am not asking friends for handouts when I don't have enough work. I work harder than before. I used to disrespect office workers because I thought they sit on their asses in suits all day. What i didn't know is how the day is intense. Meetings. I don't like those.

Going to college was a good idea. I am thinking about a masters degree!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt