Are You An Idiot? Probably - version 1.0

I looked up idiot in the dictionary. Not just any dictionary. The one I wrote.

  • Idiots listen to talk radio. Well, that's not why they are idiots. No, it is because they believe what they hear.

  • Idiots take crap from people. Some crap is gonna happen, but they complain about the crap years later. It is the crap that sounds like, "That jerk ruined my life." I don't mean the guy who really ruined your life. Wait? If you are reading this, you are alive. Life not ruined. No, those are just complaining old hags.

  • Idiots are stuck in life. Life sucks, but they just sit there like a dumb pig all sitting in its own crap and then, they look around and complain about the crap.

  • Idiots worry about what other people think. The more they say they don't indicates they do. "You know, Sam thinks you are wrong," said John. Rick replies, "I don't care what that guy thinks." Yeah he does. If he has to respond, he cares.

Comments

  1. OK... I guess I rank up there with some idiots... It's OK though. For me that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. You are out there, getting it done. I read your blog. You were a fat slob and decided you did not want to look like a lardo. You lost weight, look great, and are a smart guy. An idiot is just a loud mouth complainer. You are a man of action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am still a slob, just not a fat one anymore......
    By the way, save the worship for the Messia Obama.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slob? Time to straighten that college-age image. You are how old? 40?

    I worship no one. Not Obama.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt