Get a Life. Unplug your iPod and call someone.

What is with people in the city? I was in Times Square today, and I think everyone wears an iPod.

People need to talk more.

No wonder people haven't got any friends. First, they iPod up their ears, then they never call anyone.

I have an iPod. Great. Who needs it all the time though? Idiots.

Half the people I know gripe about having no friends. Crap excuses like everyone they no is married or rich or poor. Then they crap on and say why doesn't anyone call them?

Pick up the phone and call someone, and unplug your stupid iPod.

Comments

  1. Thanks. Was jamming all morning, my iPod blazing, but I decided it was time to get some fresh between the marathon (here in NYC) and tuning in the Yankees game. Took my own advice and called a few buddies to toss around a Frisbee. You on your weight loss kick could say I was burning off tonight's brews. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brews are good... I would love to have one tonight myself. Only, I have my head down, and am pushing for that 180-pounds that I was at last year. A brew will slow down my progress. So, have one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. I read a long way back into your site. Kicking the brews will do it, and get your butt moving. You don't seem like a lazy guy. We should play Frisbee. I am in good shape and still eat well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play frisbee all of the time when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if you come to NY. We'll hit Central Pk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt