What's Your Problem? Shut up or Put up.

Don't tell me about it. I don't care. Why should I?

My man Johnny Riffoccelli yacks about his boss is a jerk, and the guys he works with has got in for him. I asked him why he is working there. He has a hard job. Pretty physical. Gets tired everyday, getting up, early working late, working hard. Some hard knock boys are working the line with him.

What does J say? Some crap about the job market is hard.

I asked if he is looking. Nah, he said. What's the point?

He doesn't know jack. He is buying his own beer next time. If he is crying in his beer and drinking the same beer tomorrow, he is just complaining about it. Just like wimmen.

Comments

  1. Be careful when you comment about your employment. If the wrong person sees this, you may find yourself looking for a different job. It's not wise to gnaw on the hand that feeds you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care. Johnny's cool, but he bitches about his life and then doesn't do anything about it. His boss has got him by the left bean, and Johnny's the one who is full of it. They slap him around and he never looks for something better.

    If a real man doesn't like his life, he changes it. He doesn't sit on his hands, and then wonder why his hands smell like crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you like your employment? It seems to me writing what you are writing isn't any different than those peoples verbal complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny's got the beef, not me.

    I work my groove thing hard. Right, I would rather be sucking up a brew, but my buddies are good men. A few jerks, but I collect my paycheck. Any crap coming my way I ignore.

    I was working a line job for years until I said no more. I needed more money, and the boss had no love for me. I looked for six months, found a better job, and gave notice. Until I was free to quit, they my bean in a vise. I'm non union construction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt