Call Me a Gym Rat

Joined a gym, boys. I decided to quit playing around with my weight loss. Thirty big ones a month. All I do is walk on the frigging treadmill and lift a few weights. I am getting my fat ass in there a few times a week. Already lost another pound.

Not really a gym rat. I am not one of those guys going in eight days a week. I go in, walk a couple miles, get out. Takes me something like 45 minutes for the entire thing. Not even.

Some hotties are in the gym. Oh yeah. See the picture? Never saw her. That's from the internet. However, the gym is filled with yummy, tasty slimmies just like her. Delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt