History!

I looked at what I want to get my degree in. Looked at finance. Looked at business. Not for me.

I decided on history. I'm going to be a history teacher. Not sure yet what age I want to teach.

It is time to get out of this construction thing. I'm sick of crazy hours, never knowing if I'm working what days, and busting my ass. I am not the fattest ass out at the job, but I am not 25 years old either.

I love history. I watch the History Channel. I read history for fun. It just makes sense.

I am skipping the associates thing and going straight to a regular college. It turns out I couldn't get a student loan at community college. 

Look out public high schools, but I'm coming after you. We are going to get funky in Brooklyn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt