My Weight Report for 2010

Wearable Aprons (Nice Buns (Red))My weight has stabilized. It was around this time last year I decided to lose weight. I was dropping faster, but now it is slowing down. I still feel better than I used to.

Goal: 20 lbs.
Result: 15 lbs.
My ass is smaller. Do I have nice buns? Hell no. I'm too old for nice buns.

Not bad for one year, huh? What did I do?

Not much, really. I just ate less and exercised a little. I got a little inspired reading David Dane's weight loss routine. I don't know the guy, but he lost a lot of weight by eating less. He gained a lot of it back, so I don't know what to tell you about him. I hope he figures out what changed.

I did two things differently than he was doing in the beginning. He starved himself for months and dropped weight fast. I just ate a little less, and slowly dropped the poundage.

I cut the beer out. Now I have one, but never three. When I say I ate less, I don't know how many calories but I know I am eating less. That's all good to know. Dane is religious about this. I am not as organized as he is. All I did was like I did with the beer. I ate less. One helping, not two. Sometimes I skip dessert. Not always. Still, the same thing. I only ate one helping, most of the time.

I also walked a couple times a week. I got that idea from this runner Dane follows. He was already skinny, but he runs a helluva lot but he had a thing on walking. I didn't run. My knees don't like if I pound the pavement. He said, "A mile here, a mile there, and the next thing you know, you have gone 30 miles, or, in more useful terms, lost one pound." That's what happened, I kid you not.

Five pounds to go, man. Not really. I don't care. I will just keep doing my thing. I'll lose what I lose. My body knows what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt