I Have Decided to Shed Some Pounds

To lose a little around the middle. At my age, weight loses won't come easy, but I don't think it is anything that can't be done. If those fatties on Biggest Loser can lose 150 lbs, I can lose 20. In my job, I sweat it out, but come winter, I sit on my ass, getting fat. No more.


How I will do it
Eat less food, just the way former fattie David Dane says. No big deal there. He'll eat whatever, just less food. I will eat differently. I love donuts, sugar, and all of the sweet things, but I will set a lot of that aside. No fancy diet, just less crap, but more healothy stuff. Nothiong crazy.

In the long run, it does not look like it is working for Dane. He actually gained 20 lbs since this time last year. He admits sweet stuff is his downfall. Still, he did lose 50 lbs since he started. He needs to get off his ass and finish the job, but that's his problem. I'll lose my own weight, he'll lose his.

I'll join a gym too, and do some walking. Hell, I don't care. I'll walk at the mall when it is cold.

Watch the progress here.

Comments

  1. OH thanks for that wonderful tribute there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah. I don't expect this to be a breeze, just like you found out. I don't really care what I weigh or how long it takes. I just need to eat better.

    I cut the cigars and am skipping beer for January. Cigars won't change my weight, but they aren't good for me. The beer is just stupid calories I can do without sometimes. I like it, but I thought I would give weight loss a jump start. No booze on January.

    they have a 526 lb guy on Biggest Loser this year. For such a big guy, he looks better than I expected.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Cry About Themselves Too Much

If I Were King of the World

Bah Humbug - Why People Who Believe in Jesus Aren't Worth a Pinch of Salt